Conn’s, Inc., specialty retailer of furniture, mattresses, home appliances and consumer electronics, recently announced expansions in Florida with two new stores in Lakeland and Orange City.
The new Orange City store is located in the Orange City Marketplace at 812 Saxon Blvd, offering more than 42,800 square feet of space. The store opens this Friday, June 25th.
The new Lakeland store is located at 8401 FL-33 North, Suite 180, offering 20,000 square feet of showroom space. The new location opened on Friday, June 18th.
Each new store showcases a variety of furniture, mattresses, top-of-the-line appliances, consumer electronics and home office products. Shoppers can also take advantage of the Conn’s Low Payment Finder, offering flexible payment plans tailored to individual needs.
Continuing expansion across the state, these two new stores bring Florida’s operating units to nine, totaling 154 stores across 15 states.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn’s HomePlus is a specialty retailer currently operating 150+ retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, Ultra HD, and internet-ready televisions, gaming consoles, home theater and portable audio equipment;
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories; and
- At-home fitness equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals and studio cycles.
Additionally, Conn’s HomePlus offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s HomePlusprovides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. For more information, visit http://www.conns.com.
Furniture Industry News and in depth magazine articles for the furniture retail, furniture manufacturers, and furniture distributors.
Read other articles by Nic Ledoux